QuickBooks Error Code 6190
QuickBooks is the most reputed and best accounting software which is used by most of the business peoples for their small and medium level organization. Even though it is reputed software we will face some of the errors while using this QuickBooks software. In this article, we can see the most complicated QuickBooks error code 6190 and its solution in detail.
What is QuickBooks error code 6190?
The QuickBooks error code 6190 stops the working of the computer system and also stops the complete access to company file. Because of this accounting process of your company is completely stopped. Hence you need to the fixing of this error is most important.
Reasons for this error:
In this topic, we can see various reasons for this QuickBooks error code 6190 in detail.
- This happens when the enterprise log file is not matched with the company file.
- If the transaction file is not updated in the system where the company file is updated. Then you will face this kind of error code when accessing the file.
- In case if you are given access to any other user and when they opened your file in the single user mode then you will not able to access the file.
- Check if any kind of data corruption in the company file. If yes then remove to file to functions the QuickBooks software properly.
- If you are not able to fix the data corruption then the QuickBooks error code 6190 occurs on your system.
These are the reasons where your system gets corrupted due to the error code 6190. To fix this error you need to resolve all the reasons that are stated above.
How to fix the error code 6190?
In this topic, we can see various methods to solve the Quickbooks error code 6190 of the QuickBooks software easily. We have three different methods to solve the error. Now we can see the methods one by one in detail.
Method 1: In this, we use the File Doctor tool to solve the error code 6190. The steps involved in this method are:
- First, you need to download the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool from the browser. This tool is easily available on the internet.
- Next, save the .exe file on the desktop of your screen.
- Now double click on the .exe file in order to run the software on your device and install in it.
- To use this tool on your device you need to log in to your device as the administrator.
- After opening the tool in your system two options will be displayed on the screen they are Both file damage and network connectivity and network connectivity only.
- From the two options available select the option Both the file damage and the network connectivity to detect the corrupted files in your system.
- After that, you are asked to enter the password of the admin in order to solve the problem easily.
- The tool will check whether your company file is available on the workstation or the server.
- If you are using your company files on your browser then select yes, else click on the option No if you are using your company files on the browser.
- After completing all steps click on the option proceed to complete the detection process of the tool.
These are the steps you need to follow to solve the problem of Quickbooks error code 6190 or Quickbooks error code 6180.
Method 2: You can follow this method when there is a mismatch between the transaction and company files.
- First, open the company file that is not matched with the transaction file.
- After that, you need to open the transaction file. Both the name of the transaction file and company file are the same. The only difference between them is their extensions.
- Now right click on the company file and click on the change option to rename the extension of the file.
- Close the software and then open the software to check whether the problem is solved and it is working properly.
Method 3: This method is applicable when multiple users try to access the company file when it is in the single user mode.
- First, all the users of the QuickBooks Support software should log out from the software.
- Then restart all the computers that are connected to the same network.
- After that, you need to copy the data file to the desktop of your computer.
- Move the data file to the same location again.
- Now log in to the system.