Quickbooks Error Code 6160
Most of the business peoples use QuickBooks software for managing all the accounting process of their organization. While using this software most of them face technical errors. In this article, we can see about the error 6160 and the steps to recover from the error in detail.
What is QuickBooks error code 6160?
This QuickBooks error code 6160 mostly occurs when using the QuickBooks Premier solution. When an error occurs in your system it not only stops your work but also damages your operating system completely. It also reduces the performance of your computer. This error comes under the category of installation error and happens during installing the software related to the QuickBooks. Using this QuickBooks software is very easy to maintain and solve the accounting problems. But you will get some technical errors if you have installed the software incorrectly.
Causes Of the Quickbooks error code 6160:
In this topic, we can see what are all the problems you will face in your device because of the QuickBooks error code 6160?
- There will be a number of OLE controls and Add-ons on your web browser.
- The OS configuration is invalid in your computer.
- The shortcuts are disabled in your device.
- The dependency service is disabled in the system.
- You are not allowed to turn ON the software and the hardware equipment.
If you face any one of the above causes in your system then it may be affected by the QuickBooks error code 6160. You need to solve the problem because if you are fixing the problem then it will cause permanent damage to your company file.
How to fix the error?
In this topic, we can see the methods to solve the error of QuickBooks software and functions your devices smoothly. These steps will really help you to come out from the quickbooks error code 6160 and get the files that are damaged due to the error code 6160.
- In order to fix this issue, you need to first close all the QuickBooks software on your device.
- Click the windows button and the key E simultaneously on the keyboard in order to open the computer window on the system.
- Then click on the uninstall option or change program option on the window that appears on the screen.
- After that, click on the QuickBooks software in your system to uninstall or change the software.
- Once you have selected the software, it will be directed to the QuickBooks installation window.
- After that, click on the next option and then select the repair radio button which appears on the bottom of the installation window screen.
- Then click on the Finish button to complete the process of repairing.
- When the installation is not repaired then you need to reboot the system. To reboot, restart the computer.
- After that, open the QuickBooks file on the system.
- In the QuickBooks, file menu clicks on utilities and then select stop hosting option in order to stop the access of multiple users.
- And then select yes option, when the dialog appears asking whether to stop the multi-user access.
These are all the steps you need to follow in order to come out from the QuickBooks error code 6160. If you are not able to solve the problem with the above-given steps then contact the QuickBooks customer support. The experts and the representatives provide you complete guidance and support to overcome from the error within a short span of time. The QuickBooks customer support team is available for 24*7 and you can contact them any time for solving your problems. You can contact them using the quickbooks support phone number.
Recommended for you –