How To Resolve Quickbooks Error Code 6130
Quickbooks is accounting software that is mainly designed to meet the accounting requirements of small and medium business organizations. In this topic, we can see about the Quickbooks error code 6130 its causes and solution in detail.
What is Quickbooks Error Code 6130?
The Quickbooks error code 6130 is a technical error and it happens when your company file has no backup and it is just a temporary file.
Reasons Behind Happening Of Quickbooks Error Code 6130
The causes we experience by the Quickbooks error code 6130 in our system are as follows:
- The files that have downloaded are corrupted or damaged.
- The QB application is not installed properly.
- The windows registry of the most recent QB related programs is corrupted.
- The system is attacked by the virus or malware.
- Any other application in your system affects the QB related files.
If you experience any one of the above problems then you can confirm that your QB application is not functioning properly due to the Quickbooks error code 6130. We can see the steps to solve them in the upcoming topics in detail.
Steps to Solve the Quickbooks Error Code 6130
In the above topics, you can come to the conclusion about the quickbooks error code 6130 and its causes.
- ND and.TGL files: In this topic, we are going to see the process of solving the Quickbooks error code 6130 using the method of renaming the file.
- .ND and.TGL files are the configuration files which allows us to access the company files. When these files have corrupted the error 6130 occurs.
- To solve this you need to open the folder in the Quickbooks which contains the company file and you need to locate the file with the same name of the company file with.ND and.TGL extension.
- After the, you should right-click on all the files and rename the file by adding OLD at the end of the filename.
- Once you have completed the above steps, open the QuickBooks Support software in your system and try to access the files of your company. If you can access the files then no problem you error is solved, If not try the next method or Contact to Quickbooks Support which is given below.
- Using the Quickbooks auto recovery: In case the above method is not working for you then try this Quickbooks auto recovery method to solve the QuickBooks error code 6130. The steps you need to follow in this method are given below.
- First, you need to recover the new transaction of.QBW .adr files.
- Then create a file named QB Test on the computer desktop. After that open the folder that contains the company files.
- Once you have completed the above process, you will be seen a.TGL file that has the same name as your company file.
- In case you are unable to open the file with the company name then try another method for solving this error code problem.
- File extension: If the.TGL file cannot able to identify your company files and restore them. Then follow the steps given below to access the files of your company.
- Press the buttons windows + E at a time to open the File Explorer.
- The users of Windows 8, Windows 8.1. and Windows 10 should click on the view and then file name extension. Other users choose the organize and then choose folder and search option.
- On the screen displayed you should hide the extension of the known file. Then click on the Apply button and ok button.
- After that, you need to copy the content of the file with the .tlg file and then paste it to the QB test folder.
- Then open the Quickbooks auto data recovery file which is present in the location of the QB company file. Then copy the.QBW.adr file and paste it into the QB Test folder.
- Then right click on them.QBW.adr file and select the rename option. Then rename the file by removing the .adr extension from the file. Open the QuickBooks software again.
- After that open the company files which is stored in the QBTest folder. And check whether the account register is used in all the transactions.
- Then go to File -> Utilities -> verify data. If the data copied is good remove the old data to other location and copy the files in QBTest folder to an actual location.
These are the three methods to solve the quickbooks error code 6130 or Quickbooks error code 6120 easily.
Recommended for you –